Candidate Registrations Terms and Conditions
The Data Protection Act 1998
The information that you give us, including your CV and e-mail address, is termed "personal data" under the Data Protection Act 1998. We must therefore follow the principles set out in that Act when we process your personal data. All the personal data that we obtain from you is held on our central in-house database. Sonar Recruitment Limited is a "data controller" for the purposes of the Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Registration Number: ZA110558
Sonar Recruitment Limited is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information that you give to us. By using this site you agree that we may store and use the personal information, which you supply to us (being information which constitutes 'personal data' under the Data Protection Act 1998) ('personal information’).
What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Email address
- Your name and job title
- Your date of birth (optional)
- A profile photo (optional)
- Your telephone, mobile and Skype id
- Your current CV
- Your current employment details (optional
- Any additional information you want to supply us with
What We Do With Your Information
- We will use the personal information in order to provide a recruitment service to you and to assess your suitability for vacancies that are placed with us.
- Your personal information will be electronically stored on our servers.
- Occasionally, we may contact you via email for Sonar Recruitment Limited marketing purposes. Should you wish to be removed from receiving any emails/newsletter from us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sonar Recruitment Limited cannot guarantee to find you work. We will register you in our database if you have sent us your CV and completed our online registration form. We will work hard to match you to suitable vacancies and will call to discuss specific positions in detail when appropriate.
- We may also contact you when carrying out research such as salary surveys and to ensure your registered information is up to date.
- Having given Sonar Recruitment Limited instructions to submit your interest to an employer client, you should not make a further application for the same vacancy, either directly or via any other intermediary, or, if a speculative submission, you should not apply to that client at all within 12 months without first informing Sonar Recruitment Limited in writing of your intention to do so. Similarly, and in order to avoid unethical behaviour, should an employer client contact you directly after your candidature has been submitted to that client, you agree to inform both the employer client and Sonar Recruitment Limited accordingly and to maintain your candidature via Sonar Recruitment Limited.
- If Sonar Recruitment Limited find you work, you should thoroughly check your employment contract and any offer letter received from your new employer. These documents take precedence over any offer communicated to you by Sonar recruitment Limited. It is your responsibility to raise any discrepancies before accepting your contract / offer letter.
- Please ensure that the e-mail address you use to register with us is secure, as we cannot accept responsibility if your emails are read by others with access to your inbox. We strongly recommend that you use a personal, rather than business e-mail address.
- Please note that Sonar Recruitment Limited reserves the right not to register you on our database and to remove from our database CVs and information that we consider to be illegal or offensive or factually incorrect.
Sonar Recruitment Disclaimer
- Sonar Recruitment Limited will not charge you a fee for work finding services.
- Your personal information will not be sold or disclosed to any third party without your permission.
- Sonar Recruitment Limited cannot guarantee that any employer or client will keep confidential any candidate information or data provided to the employer or client.
- This website was created in England. Any interpretation of its content, claims or disputes (of whatever nature and not limited to contractual issues) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts under English law.
This website has been created for and on behalf of Sonar Recruitment Limited. All copyright is the property of Sonar Recruitment Limited and any unauthorised reproduction is prohibited. Unauthorised use of Sonar Recruitment Limited trade name and logo is prohibited. Content is for your personal use only, subject to terms & conditions. No redistribution of material is allowed.
Back to Registration